19 Mar 2010

i ❤ SHE ❤ my DAD

 

shero

very meaningfull

hero

shero

i want be my shero

no need a hero

 

看不到 找不到 等不到 你的 HERO

为何不 做自己 只手撑天的 SHERO

你可以 我可以 为自己赴汤蹈火 的SHERO

 

 

woman also can make a big change in the world

hehe~

no need man

izit?

haha

but hor..

berat d things hor..

better guy take ma..

later hor..

girl d hand all muscle u all takut

haha~

 

 

erm2

i want go melaka liao

erm..

with

wa ei charlie gang~

haha~

jangan jelous a~

haha

 

 

 

 DSC01073

DSC01080 

 DSC06570

DSC01091

 

i colour my hair liao

hehe

erm

wa ei lao po haven see la

but hor

facebook d fren see liao

hehe

 

my family so terible

they cannot know which one is me

which one is my 4th sis

 

 

 

my dad

very same wif me

want buy d things

must go buy

 

 

coz of tat

he go buy a mini hp laptop

altot

he know my mum wil “bom” he

 

but

he also buy

very brave

 

 

haha

tq la

dear dad~

we will stand beside u when mum “bom”~

oh~god bless u~     

 

 

no right no wrong

but something should notice

-cikgu myrul

1 comment: