16 Mar 2010

..dAmN lIfE..fUcK..

 

49df58db0950af7bd0164e84

got a feel ask me type blog

but after i open,

reali dun know want say wat

           

yup..

i break wif he liao~

want ask wat ask me

 

want say me bingbian just say

onli i know i got or not..

 

want marah just marah

i know i do d thing  right or not..

but i want to say

 

dun be a busybody

 

 

if u feel u are pity

dun be in front me

just let me feel geli

why i dun know ur real side be4 tat

==

want say wat just say

dun say wif me like tat

then say other side like tat

something just we 2 noe

u want do like tat

i also cannot do wat

just noe kecewa to u

 

i want go rebond

want colour my hair

got wat suggestion???

 

haiz..

so bored

miss plkn d time

got thing to do

altot need 5.00am++ wake up

altot 11.00++sleep

altot got many peraturan

altot need find the dobi clothes

altot the food is no veri nice

altot some time kenal scrold by teacher

altot…altot…

but…

 

i reali miss my 9 sister gang

my gossip gang

my tie xin boy2 gang

my alfa d fren

my bravo d fren

my charlie d fren

my delta d fren

all my plkn d fren

my god

can i back to those moment we all together?

we eat together

sing together

bath together

happy together

gossip together

sad together

bising together

denda together

gila together

cry together

susah2 together

senang2 together

 

 

haiz…

tat won’t back le…

T.T

 

 

uhur~!!

hampir2 4get~

i like “xia yi zhan xing fu~!!”

veri nice~!!

hehe

vaness so handsome~

my god~

tat reali nice lo~

love it

 

yanhao say i becum malay le

haha

yup lo

dark le

cakap pun malay

listen malay song too

but no bad a~

coz

my father name malay king

hehe~

 

 

i wan take driving lesen~~

my fren all take le~

just left me!!

T.T

 

pls help me pray i can pass

hehe~

tq la~

 

 

my god

say dun know want type wat

but alredi type so many things

haha~

so kuat

gou li de ma~~

hehe

1 comment: